We have one of the finest Operation Theaters in the nursing home setup with all the latest gadgets to perform the most advanced and complicated surgeries with ease and comfort.
- HD Image Endoscopy Camera System with Medical Grade Monitor, Karl Storz (Germany): A state of the art endoscopy system which provides HD image quality for laparoscopy and endoscopic surgeries.
- Harmonic ACE Ultrasonic sears with ENSEAL Device, Johnson & Johnson: This system provides a virtually bloodless surgical field in laparoscopic as well as open surgeries.
- Anaesthesia Work Station: For providing safe anaesthesia and monitoring of our patients undergoing surgery.
- Multipara Monitors for complete patient monitoring during surgery, live transmission of surgery from the OT complex to the Patient waiting room.
- Emergency drug cart to deal with any per or post operative emergency.
Patient Management Protocol:
At Treya Surgicare we believe in complete protocol based management. In view of the same we follow certain guidelines as below:
- A complete history of the patient in relation to the disease is noted and documented, for current management and also for future record of the patient.
- Complete checklist is followed for all the patients to be taken for surgery.
- Every minor or major surgical procedures are documented and detailed operation register is maintained for record keeping purpose.
- All the consultants are supposed to write a detailed note of the anaesthesia given and also the operative steps for each and every surgery – be it minor or major.
- Detailed record of the all the operative procedures are maintained and filed with the indoor patient case papers. This helps us in keeping complete medical record for every patient.
- In line with our philosophy of complete transparency every patient can avail the photo copy of the complete indoor treatment record from the hospital authorities – at the time of discharge or even any time in future.
All this is done with a view of transparency and a comprehensive medical record keeping for future retrieval in case the need arises.