We welcome you to “Treya Surgicare”. We wish you a speedy recovery with a comfortable stay at our hospital. We would like to inform you about the general rules and regulations of the hospital.
- Clothes and linen for the patient will be provided by the hospital.
- Instructions about any procedure or surgery will be provided by the nursing staff.
- Basic rules of the hospital will be explained by the nursing staff
- It is solely the patient’s responsibility for the safety of his/her valuables (like laptops, mobiles, any electronic appliances). The hospital is not responsible for loss/theft of any valuable.
- No relatives/attendants are allowed in the Operation Theater Complex.
- Talking in a subtle tone is advised in the common areas/lobby to avoid disturbing the patients.
- The hospital authorities are not responsible for any damage/loss to their respective vehicles kept in the parking area
- All the patients, relatives and visitors are expected to maintained a dignified and cordial behavior within the hospital premises, to maintain the sanctity of the hospital at all times.
- Any misbehavior towards the consultants, hospital staff, fellow patients or other visitors would not be tolerated under any circumstances. The same would be dealt strictly.
- Following are strictly prohibited in the hospital premises. Severe action would be taken against any person consuming the above in the hospital premises.
- Tobacco chewing
- Alcohol Consumption
We look forward to your co-operation in following the rules and regulations of the hospital. We’ll try to make your stay at the hospital as comfortable as possible. Wishing you all a speedy recovery!!!