At Treya Surgicare we are committed to transparency and honesty. We also believe in our responsibility towards our nation and payment of taxes. In view of the same we have following protocols for billing at our hospital:
- All Outdoor patients will be provided a printed receipt with the payment details at the reception desk. Patients are requested to collect the same before leaving the hospital.
- Out door patients are supposed to make the payment upfront before consultation at the time of registrations. In case of any discount given by the consultant the same will be refunded back.
- At Treya Surgicare, there is no difference in charges for insured or non insured patients. The charges per procedure are fixed and only vary according to the disease pathology or as per the concerned consultant.
- At the time of admission the patient is supposed to pay a partial amount towards the deposit for which an advanced receipt is given to the patients. The same amount will be adjusted towards the final bill at the time of discharge.
- All indoor patients are provided a detail bill with all the bifurcations at the time of discharge.
- The mode of payment is either Cash Or Cheque (In name of the Hospital – “Treya Surgicare”)
- The patients are supposed to make the full amount of payment as per the final hospital bill at the time of discharge. We do not entertain any partial payments at the time of discharge or any post dated cheques.
- Once the bill is settled no amount of refund or changes in the bill will be entertained.
- In case of any dispute the final authority rests with the Chief Consultant.